So I was talking to a friend and she told me of the 1-for-1 Lunch buffet at Aquamarine and I was like..
“WADAPISH! Why didn’t I know about it?!?!”
But fret not my friends, I’m here to share what I know of the latest,juiciest(macam gossip lah) deals in town that will leave you salivating for more!
1. Aquamarine, Marina Mandarin Hotel 1-FOR-1 Lunch Buffet
Promotion :14 Sep – 21 Sep 2015(1 week only!!)
Aquamarine with it’s Halal certified kitchen features the Red Bull-Braised Beef Shank in Tomato Jus, Mercedes-Mini Chicken and Cheese Sliders and Ferrari-Baked Salmon topped with Citrus Crust just to name a few.
Sounds very Pro race car inline with Singapore F1 Night race that’s going to be very crazy exciting right.
- 1-for-1 Daily Buffet Lunch
Weekday & Weekend: $60++ per adult / $30++ per child
- 1 dines FREE with every 2 paying adults Daily Buffet Dinner
Weekday: $70++ per adult / $35++ per child (Sunday – Thursday)
Weekend: $80++ per adult / $40++ per child (Friday, Saturday & Eve of Public Holiday)
Book now : Marina Mandarin booking web
Address : 6 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square. Singapore 039594
2. Seoul Garden Halal Korean Buffet
What more do you need than a ladies night outing! Cafe?Restaurant? Western?
Ahhhh forget it,
Why not just go for buffet. Eat, chit chat and pet pot, all night long.
Catch up with latest who’s who getting married/pregnant/buying hdb.
Tuesdays is only for ladies, guys! Don’t pretend ah YOU!
Promotion : Ongoing for 2015
- Promo only valid for Tuesday(not valid on public holidays/eve of holiday).
- Every 2 paying female diners, 2 other female diners eats for free. Essentially bring 4 lady diners and pay only for the price of 2 ladies.
- Price : $25.99++
Ok, this is for everyone. Mother,father, grandma,Abang Aaron, Cek Tah, all adult all can go!
- Promo only valid for Wednesday(not valid on public holidays/eve of holiday).
- Every 3 paying diners, 1 diner eats for free. Essentially bring 4 diners and pay only for the price of 3 adults.
- Price : $25.99++
- The Clementi Mall
Avenue West #05-18/19/20
Tel: 6659 2339
Fax: 6659 2338
- North Point
930 Yishun Avenue 2
Tel: 6257 5339
Fax: 6756 1338
- Tampines Mall
4 Tampines Central 5 #04-01
Tel: 6786 1339
Fax: 6789 1338
3. Home of Seafood, Halal certified Chinese seafood
Home of Seafood is the Halal arm of the famous House of Seafood.
They are voted for having the best chilli Crab in Singapore.
So I reckon this Halal restaurant would be an excellent place for Chinese seafood dishes.
Situated at Joo Chiat stretch of shop houses, this restaurants looks cosy yet inviting.
For $28 you’ll get a $50 Voucher. So if you buy 2 vouchers worth $48, you get to eat a $100 meal which is like a discount of 50%
Sounds legit! And looking at how they have pictures upon picture of famous people on the wall outside(even my favorite Hong Kong actor Eric Tsang was here!), they must be pretty tasty!
And feast your eyes on these dishes!!
Details : Groupon deal $28 for $50 voucher
Address : 1 Joo Chiat Place Tel: 6442 5180
4. Kintamani Indonesian Restaurant, 1-FOR-1 Credit Card Promotion
Kintamani situated at Furama Hotel has a mean Indonesian buffet spread. I’ve been once and the food are actually pretty good and mom likes it. Thumbs up man!!(ala NSP Choong Han)
- Applicable to American Express, ANZ, Bank of China, CIMB, Citibank, DBS, Diners, HSBC, Maybank, OCBC, POSB, Standard Chartered and UOB
- Maximum 8 persons per card
- Not valid on all Eves of and on Public Holidays, including special occasions and festive periods (otherwise stated)
- Not valid with any in-house, other promotions, discounts, privileges and vouchers
- Monday to Sunday Buffet Lunch:S$50.00++ Buffet Dinner:S$55.00++
Book now : Kintamani booking web
Furama RiverFront, Singapore
What are you waiting for? Like Us on Facebook at the side for future updates! 🙂